- How Influencer Marketers Benefit From Cloud-Based AI (smallbiztrends.com)
- How AI & Machine Learning Will Impact Brands In The Future (socialmediaweek.org)
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Impact Digital Marketing in 2018? (thenextweb.com)
- Influencer Marketing Meets Artificial Intelligence (aibusiness.com)
- Influencer Marketing AI Adoption and Technology Will See Big Changes in 2018 (adweek.com)
- How can Artificial intelligence impact your content marketing strategy? (socialmediaweek.org)
- The Importance and Impact of Influencer Marketing in 2017 (influencive.com)
- Artificial Intelligence’s impact on the future of digital marketing | NicheHunt (nichehunt.com)
- The impact of influencer marketing on the booking journey | PhocusWire (phocuswire.com)
- The impact of artificial intelligence on content marketing (upfluence.com)
Topic categories: Marketing and Advertising – Artificial Intelligence – Media Industry – Hospitality Industry – Computing
Highlights for top topics
These research documents are gated for a good reason.
When you show interest in our research documents, you belong to the above-average. We want to build a community around people like you.
- Influential’s technology works by applying a 3-pronged approach to demographics, contextual relevance, and psychographics. By applying demographics, Influential can detect identifying factors such as age, gender, geographic location, race, and affinities to zero on the ideal influencer. This also allows Influential to detect whether the influencer has mentioned the brand/company on social media platforms and whether their interests align with the brand/company’s ideals and content. (aibusiness.com)
- The future impact of influencer marketing is going to be big: 1. We will see a tremendous increase in the growth of social media channels. 2. Many influencers will try to build their own agencies rather than being an individual freelancer. 3. The power of tier two influencers will grow since it is easy to connect with them. 4. Many mainstream marketing experts will try to become influencers. 5. There will be more platforms to find real and authentic influencers. (influencive.com)
- Many of you might not have heard about influencer marketing, which is a new and more efficient way of doing marketing for companies. It enables the brand marketer to spread their message more quickly and start conversations across various channels. However, despite this form of marketing being relatively new, the way it’s been conducted has been proven to be very inefficient. This is where AI comes to lend a helping hand. (aibusiness.com)
- influencer marketing is here to stay, and we will see many changes in the way we do marketing. This Instagram post is a perfect example of influencer marketing where Kylie Jenner is posing with her new jeans from Fashion Nova. There are many such examples where celebrities are taking photos pertaining to a certain brand they are associated with. Then they share these photos on their social channels. (influencive.com)
- IBM Watson enables Influential to apply psychographics and augmented intelligence to pair up relevant influencers with brands or companies based on personality traits and archetypes. “Through the use of IBM Watson’s Personality Insights API and Natural Language Processing (NLP), Influential is able to take the last 22,000 words that any influencer has spoken on Facebook , Instagram, or Twitter and use this text to identify, on a scale of 0–100, how highly they index in terms of the Big 5 Personality traits”, Medium writes. (aibusiness.com)
- Social media has always been biased towards visual content as tweets with images receive 150 more tweets and Facebook posts with images receive 2.3X times more engagement. The world population together shares 3.25 billion photos a day according to this research. This humongous amount of images can be leveraged by AI to understand consumer patterns, behaviors, and needs. AI software will look for images in social media and compare it to a large image library to draw conclusions. (thenextweb.com)
- Software won’t just automate aspects of recruiting Influencer s and encouraging them to post content. It will learn about everything from exactly which types of influencers drive the most brand engagement to optimal ways of enticing influential customers to recommend a product or service. Instead of making manual adjustments, these machines will tweak activities continuously to optimize influencer campaigns. (adweek.com)
- “These agencies would then broker deals with the Influencer s to brands and companies that were eager to get in on the initial influencer boom. Like an influencer gold rush, agencies were mining talent and getting them on board as quickly as they could, so that they could foreseeably own the influencer space,” Medium writes. (aibusiness.com)
- The relationship between AI and digital marketing During previous years, marketers were hesitant to incorporate artificial intelligence into their strategies. But this year has witnessed considerable confidence amongst marketers with regards to its application. It is because of the reduced ambiguity regarding results as more and more sectors have already reaped significant benefits. (thenextweb.com)
- To stay ahead of the game, companies integrate modern technologies with traditional marketing techniques to create innovative marketing solutions. The doom of the high-street shops is nigh as digital marketing becomes increasingly dominant. The VR, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence hold the key to the future of digital marketing. (nichehunt.com)
- Thanks to the new machine learning algorithm, the technology has continuously improved itself at an exponential rate, continuing to shape our world beyond our imagination. For instance, the new Samsung refrigerator can track what groceries you buy at your local supermarket; it places an order on your behalf just before your food hit the expiry date. Amazon’s “ Anticipatory Shipping ” also integrated AI tech to help determine when to relocate products to its nearest fulfillment center, making it available before you click the “Buy it now” button. (nichehunt.com)
- Artificial intelligence made its presence felt this year through its supplementary processes such as big data, Internet of Things and machine learning. But these are only components that will eventually contribute towards unleashing the full potential of AI. The coming years, especially 2018 would see visible changes and impact due to the application of AI. (thenextweb.com)
- In March 2016, artificial intelligence’s greatest achievement went down in history when Google ’s Deepmind’s AlphaGo beat a Go professional player, Lee Sedol in the game of Go. Nevertheless, it should be acknowledged that the game of Go has long been very challenging for artificial intelligence due to the boundless possible ways to play the game – the number of possible positions made up of more than the number of atoms in the universes. (nichehunt.com)
- Here is a simple example that will help you to understand how this AI system works. If a customer visits a specific Chinese restaurant and leaves a review stating that the tofu in that Chinese restaurant is delicious and the dinner in that restaurant does not create a hole in a pocket. With Rainbrain, Google automatically recommends this restaurant to its users who are searching for a quality Chinese restaurant on a limited budget. (socialmediaweek.org)
- It is the most crucial area where AI can break in and create a significant impact. A customer is the King of any business and content is king for a marketer. If he can align the content marketing strategy with artificial intelligence, it could be ground-breaking. Based on data collected such as customer searches, buying behavior and interests, customized content campaigns can be conducted. The catch is that it can be done for every single customer or prospect. (thenextweb.com)
- Both artificial intelligence (AI) and content marketing are the trending topics in the world of marketing because of their enormous potential. After reading this article, you will get to know if there is a relationship between AI and content marketing. Not only this, but you will also get to know how AI can impact the content marketing strategy if there is a relationship between them. (socialmediaweek.org)
Return On Investment
- For example, a snack manufacturer can map their brand against the huge collection of photos in social media and understand the buyer demographics such as age group, gender etc., and also geographical potentials such as if the snack was consumed more at the beach, park, supermarkets, theaters and so on. This will help to align the marketing strategies in order to extract maximum return on investment. (thenextweb.com)
- Many marketers have been able to get a decent return on investment without even combining AI in their content marketing strategy so far. However, they may not get the same return after all other marketers start using AI in their content marketing strategy. (socialmediaweek.org)
- It is apparent that today customers do not just want products, they want experiences. Unlike the past, Customer Experience Management (CEM) systems are replacing Customer Relationship Management (CRM). To offer a fresh and unique experience to customers, many companies have begun using artificial intelligence and virtual reality as part of their marketing strategies. (nichehunt.com)
- How we approach to content marketing is changing every year. Marketers constantly have to keep ever-changing consumer preferences, technology, and general trends top of mind if they still want to be able to reach their target audiences. So, how does artificial intelligence fit into the content marketing sphere? (upfluence.com)
- A report from Rhythmone revealed 69% of consumers are likely to make a purchase if a product is recommended by someone they follow, and 92% of them have made a purchase after reading about a product on their favorite blog. (smallbiztrends.com)
- In fact, 65% says automation has had a significant impact on their daily life and 79% have used AI technology in the last 12 months. (socialmediaweek.org)
- In their survey, The Webby Awards found that 45% of people believe their privacy is as at risk because of AI and automation. (socialmediaweek.org)
- One aspect of everyday life has made a drastic shift when it comes to choosing AI over human recommendations; getting directions. 66% of people prefer Google Maps or Waze to tell them where to go than hearing those directions from a human. (socialmediaweek.org)
- “45% of consumers worry about #AI making healthcare decisions – but they also expect it to be automated soon” – @TheWebbyAwards . (socialmediaweek.org)
- In the next 10 Years, 50% of the jobs will rely on human/machine synergy. (socialmediaweek.org)
- The USAA used the AI technology, and the guess rate of the USAA improved from 50% to 88%. (socialmediaweek.org)
- According to the prediction made by the Forrester, the investment in the AI is expected to increase by 300% in 2017. (socialmediaweek.org)
- The study shows that around 92% of the marketers believe that their organization perceives the content as an important asset. (socialmediaweek.org)
- According to the study conducted by the Forrester, around 40% of the loyalty marketers find it difficult to personalize their messages. (socialmediaweek.org)
- And, the statistic shows that North America accounts for the 72% of the cases of the data breaches. (socialmediaweek.org)
- The study shows that the organic search is responsible for around 51% of the web traffic. (socialmediaweek.org)
- We know that over 87% of millennials prefer to spend their money on new experiences rather than physical goods, so the opportunity has never been greater for hotels. (phocuswire.com)
- We know that over 87% of millennials prefer to spend their money on new experiences rather than physical goods, so the opportunity has never been greater for hotels. (phocuswire.com)
- According to an in-depth report by PWC, 72% of executives believe that AI will be the business advantage of the future. (upfluence.com)
How Influencer Marketers Benefit From Cloud-Based AI (smallbiztrends.com)
- With influencer marketing now a proven strategy, marketers are using cloud-based Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions to process and act on all of the data being generated by consumers, influencers and brands to reach their target audiences.
- Another study by Influencer Marketing Hub has revealed companies are earning $7.65 for every dollar they spend on influencer marketing, with some cases going as high as $ 20.
- Marketers can now access huge volumes of data about consumers, and this data can be used to make highly targeted recommendations along with the help of influencers.
- By leveraging cloud-based analytics from consumer behavior including search habits, social media use, content consumption and more along with the devices they use, marketers can launch multiple campaigns.
How AI & Machine Learning Will Impact Brands In The Future (socialmediaweek.org)
- Advances in AI and machine learning are not just impacting technology and social media, but also daily life decisions like financial planning, entertainment, and more.
- At #SMWLDN, Gianfranco Chicco (European Marketing Director, The Webby Awards) spoke about how this AI is changing the way we live our lives and how it is impacting our humanity by eliminating decisions for us.
- People are using AI when they are using applications and websites like Facebook and Spotify.
- One aspect of everyday life has made a drastic shift when it comes to choosing AI over human recommendations; getting directions.
How Will Artificial Intelligence Impact Digital Marketing in 2018? (thenextweb.com)
- The next target of AI in 2018 would be the digital marketing field which is already in a dynamically evolving phase.
- Thanks to social media outreach and tons of data left behind knowingly and unknowingly during internet surfing, AI holds a huge potential in the field of digital marketing.
- Using AI in providing better customer experience, predictive analytics and targeted marketing will surely provide a great ROI to businesses.
- Let’s see in what ways artificial intelligence will possibly impact digital marketing in 2018.
- Customers have a better understanding of a product and marketers have a better understanding of consumers.
Influencer Marketing Meets Artificial Intelligence (aibusiness.com)
- According to an article written by Medium, influencer marketing made its way to the market a couple of years back, receiving attention from talent agencies and start-up influencer agencies, looking to collect the best influencer talent out there.
- Detert partnered with Dan Steele, and together they created Influential, an influencer technology platform, focused on data and analytics.
- Influential’s technology works by applying a 3-pronged approach to demographics, contextual relevance, and psychographics.
- IBM Watson enables Influential to apply psychographics and augmented intelligence to pair up relevant influencers with brands or companies based on personality traits and archetypes.
Influencer Marketing AI Adoption and Technology Will See Big Changes in 2018 (adweek.com)
- Picture a future where machines make better decisions about influencer campaigns than even the savviest marketers.
- It will learn about everything from exactly which types of influencers drive the most brand engagement to optimal ways of enticing influential customers to recommend a product or service.
- Machine learning for optimizing the recruitment, activation, and impact of influencers already exists.
- Based on learnings from each post, these systems will be able to understand when people are likely to experience an increase or a decrease in their influence and adjust incentives accordingly.
How can Artificial intelligence impact your content marketing strategy? (socialmediaweek.org)
- Many marketers have already started investing in both content marketing and artificial intelligence.
- Content marketing is one part of digital marketing, and the AI is already impacting the content marketing strategy in various ways.
- It may not be a tough task for marketers to personalize the messages for the small group of their clients, but it does become tougher when one needs to personalize the messages to the large group of customers.
- There are many big companies who are already making use of AI for product recommendations.
- Many marketers have been able to get a decent return on investment without even combining AI in their content marketing strategy so far.
- However, they may not get the same return after all other marketers start using AI in their content marketing strategy.
The Importance and Impact of Influencer Marketing in 2017 (influencive.com)
- Influencer marketing is making use of well-known people on the Internet to market your product or service.
- You can find these influencers on social media, and hence they are also known as social media rockstars.
- The safe way to market the product or service through trusted people in the industry.
- Someone who creates real and trusted stories around brands and makes people believe them.
Artificial Intelligence’s impact on the future of digital marketing | NicheHunt (nichehunt.com)
- The doom of the high-street shops is nigh as digital marketing becomes increasingly dominant.
- The VR, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence hold the key to the future of digital marketing.
- It is apparent that today customers do not just want products, they want experiences.
- Unlike the past, Customer Experience Management (CEM) systems are replacing Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
The impact of influencer marketing on the booking journey | PhocusWire (phocuswire.com)
- With today’s consumers, however, traditional marketing through channels such as television and radio produces a disconnect between the audience and the business.
- Simply put, once an influencer has directed their followers to a hotel’s social media pages or direct website, the hotel can win the customer, unlike a first impression given to a consumer when presented with dozens of options on an OTA search page.
- Securing a booking starts even before people know that they want to visit your property or area.
- Influencer marketing fits perfectly into this AIDA funnel largely because of the psychology behind social media channels such as Instagram and Facebook, which rely heavily on beautiful imagery and visual representation.
- Through social media, travel brands and hotels can offer millennials the opportunity to live their best life, much as their favorite influencers do.
The impact of artificial intelligence on content marketing (upfluence.com)
- Along with saving you time and helping you get things done, AI is also the driving force behind processes such as your Google search results and a lot of the online advertising that you see on a daily basis.
- In order to realize business objectives and discover how best to approach content marketing in 2018, marketers can use AI to analyze and decipher user data, which will, in turn, help them make more sense of the needs of their specific audience.
- Using AI to automatically generate basic, short-form content is one of the most simple ways that businesses can start using AI to address the high demand for content amongst today’s consumers.
- This data can be used to create more relevant and engaging content that can help move customers through the conversion funnel.
- Chatbots can also be used to send promotional content that you know a specific user would find interesting based on their query, enhancing the conversion process even further.